Homeopathic Treatment of Hair Loss
Effective treatments for some types of hair loss are available. These include medications,
surgery, laser therapy, and wigs or hairpieces. Your doctor may suggest a combination of
these approaches in order to get the best results. Homeopathy treatment is highly effective
in promoting hair regrowth and reducing balding in the process. Few specific medicines that
are known to promote hair growth are
- Silicea - This medicine is excellent for strengthening the hair, provides complete nourishment and is famous as a growth enhancer.
- Kalium Carbonicum - It is prescribed for essentially stopping hair thinning.
- Lycopodium - It is prescribed liberally for premature balding, especially for hair loss in pregnant women and post-delivery women.
- Natrum Muriaticum - It is extremely effective to grow hair where hair loss is from dandruff or dry crusts on the scalp.
- Kali Sulphuricum - This medicine is also very suitable in treating hair loss due to dandruff and is excellent for the overall growth of the hair.
It is important to note that no homeopathic medicine should be taken without the prescription from a certified homeopathic practitioner.
Hair loss is a cause of concern that causes psychological distress in some people. Hair loss, also known as alopecia or baldness, refers to a loss of hair from part of the head or body. It can be the result of heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or medications. Anyone — men, women and children — can experience hair loss.
Common types include male-pattern hair loss, female-pattern hair loss, alopecia areata, and a thinning of hair known as telogen effluvium. Hereditary hair loss with age is the most common cause of baldness.
- Loss of hair after a shower
- Loss of hair after combing
- Hair clumps found on the pillow
- Reduced hairline
- Increasing forehead
- Reduced thickness of the hair in general
- Physical Examination
- Scalp biopsy
- Blood tests for autoimmune diseases
- Medical History
- Hormone test