Homeopathic Treatment of Children
Homeopathy treatment is the best way to treat infection and diseases in children because it cures gently without affecting the functioning of other organs. Homeopathy treatment helps in bringing balance to the functioning of the body and cures the diseases effectively.
A child’s health is the foremost concern of their parents. Children do not have a very stronger immunity system. They often fall prey to diseases very quickly. Given their tender age and their body’s inability to fight the disease effectively, a child must be well taken care of, and any sign of sickness is promptly dealt with. Some of the most common health conditions that children suffer from are:
- Childhood Obesity
- Dental Caries and Cavities
- Malnutrition and Deficiency Disorders
- Puberty Related Conditions
- Poor Weight Gain
- Tonsillitis / Recurrent Laryngeal Infections
All of these health conditions can affect the way they grow – physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. While problems like cavities may be less agonizing, health conditions like autism can make things very difficult for the child and the parents. We continually research the different problems affecting children and try to find the best ways to treat these problems. Homeopathy treatment is effective for children because it does not have any side effects and it gently cures the child of their problems by restoring balance in the system.
Symptoms and Signs
The symptoms and signs of all these diseases are very different. Some of the most common signs of these diseases are:
- ADHD–They may not be able to focus very easily, and they may get distracted very quickly as well. Children may appear like they are not listening and they may not be able to retain everything that they hear.
- Autism – Autistic children usually avoid eye contact and they use very few gestures. They don’t usually pick up on facial expressions easily and their expressions may not match their current state of mind.
- Childhood Obesity – The child is overweight and the extra weight usually harms the child’s health.
- Dental Caries and Cavities–When tooth caries or cavities are untreated for a long time, then it may cause pain, infection around the affected tooth or tooth loss.
- Malnutrition and Deficiency Disorders–malnutrition in children leads to the deficiency of sorts. Depending on the type of deficiency your child is suffering from, there can be further signs that the doctor will look for.
- Puberty Related Conditions – When children reach the age of puberty, they begin suffering from different problems because of a change in the hormones, this may be noticed in mood swings and emotional uproars.
- Poor Weight Gain – If your child does not show improvement in weight gain then they begin to look thinner than other kids of their age.
- Tonsillitis / Recurrent Laryngeal Infections – Your child may suffer from sore throat, fever, vomiting and abdominal pain. You may also notice coughs and a runny nose.
- URTI – Stuffy nose, sore throat, sore eyes, tiredness, headache and fever are common signs seen in children who suffer from Upper Tract Respiratory Infection.
While some of these health conditions may involve physical examination, others may include blood tests, CT scans, X-Rays, hormonal tests and other tests.